Thursday 19 September 2013

"Introducing Myself"

Hi there! I am Vlad and I am thrilled to be joining the Blogger to share my thoughts and experience of my college course - Creative Media Production.
Here are some things you might want to know about me: I am 16 years old. I have a lot of interests in my life, but my biggest passion is football freestyle. I took up this sport 4 years ago and I can say with 100 per cent confidence it cannot be compared to any other. Thanks to football freestyle I had the opportunity to participate in Red Bull Street Style Championship that was held in London,  to travel a lot, to see new places and to meet many interesting people.
The last point is the most relevant to who I am, and to this blog. I have always been interested in video filming and editing. I've been filming videos about football freestyle. Last year I realised that I needed more knowledge and video editing skills. That's why I am here - in East Norfolk 6th Form College, studying Creative Media Production. I should add that I am not sure yet whether I will dedicate my life to career in media production or not. It will depend on my study achievements and life circumstances. At the moment my main interests in the media revolve around sport and social networking. I sometimes read the Daily Telegraph. I also like creative funny adverts. Here is one of my favourite print ad - "Steady Shot by Canon"













Here is one of my favourite film trailers ( I cannot say that I enjoy the movie, but  I really like the way how it is filmed and edited)
 




1 comment:

  1. Vlad,

    This is a fantastic first post and provides us with a good understanding of your interests and what you hope to do once you have completed education.

    I enjoyed reading this and finding out a little bit more about you, спасибо!
    EllieB

    ReplyDelete